dinsdag 17 november 2009

Toys r us



Today a brand new A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge and this weeks topic is Baby's First Christmas/Pre-Schooler. It is something that is done in the UK celebrating a babys first christmas. We don't have such a tradition here in The Netherlands, the only thing i have seen here is a christmas ornament that says baby's first christmas. So i went a bit for the pre-schooler and used my new stamp by The Greeting Farm Twinkle Tots Max. The design paper is by K&Company Peppermint Twist. The letters i used and added Stickles to come from a local store. Added a few buttons and my card was done.

Thanks for stopping by and join in on this new challenge for this week!
.

12 opmerkingen:

Caryn zei

Hi Sandra, so glad to have you over on our DT this week. I adore the colours and layout on your card sweetie - it jumped right out at me from the folder when I saw it. I've been snooping around your blog too and have to say I LOVE your style. Will be popping back soon that's for sure!
Hugs,
Caryn

ps, the deleted comment was me - I was signed in under hubby's name on my computer!!!

Jolara zei

woow super gaaf !

creacora zei

Wauw wat een leukerd Sandra !!

Karin zei

Stoere kaart...

*Ellen* zei

wat een prachtige stoere kaart

Hetty zei

Wat een mooie frisse kaart met die geweldige kleuren

gr hetty

Riet zei

Ohhh Sandra,wat een prachtige kaart weer.
Leuke stempel,mooi papier.

Liefs Riet.

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) zei

Wat een schattig kaartje Sandra, echt super mooi!
Groetjes van Jacqueline

Ilonka zei

hoi Sandra wat een prachtige kaart heb je weer gemaakt.


groetjes Ilonka

Nikki Fairbairn zei

Beautiful card Sandra, love those papers and gorgeous colouring sweetie, Hugs, Nikki x

Bernadet zei

wat een geweldige kaart weer Sandra!!
Supermooie kleurtjes ook zo bij elkaar

Anoniem zei

love this Sandra! So glad to see this paper! I'd forgotten I had it! woohoo!
Max is the cutest!
Pam Going Postal